Thursday 17 October 2013

Wardrobe wishlist...




1/ Apperley brogue chelsea boots, £75 - 2/ Knitted angora cable jumper, £46 - 3/ Moto midi pini dress, £45 - 4/ Elastic waist midi dress, £26 - 5/ Cornelli shoulder crop top, £25 - 6/ Linen stripe long sleeve tee, £18

The seasons are changing, and so once more is my wardrobe. I'm very good at changing my style with the weather. It's exciting really, the new colours and silhouettes and the different things that people start wearing. Anyway, this wish list pretty much sums up what I'm loving so far this Autumn. Midi lengths, cable knits, breton stripes and vintage florals with boyish chelsea boots to make it a bit more casual. I particularly like these items because they seem very versatile - I can imagine myself wearing these things layered up, or with skinny jeans that I already own.
My newest venture is to try and create a capsule wardrobe, so hopefully these key items will feature!
Also, must remember to buy lots of woollen tights and a boyfriend coat. It's definitely a 1940's meets 1920's feel for me this year. 

What do you all think? Have you seen anything quirky in the shops this season?
Topshop has a few gems at the moment. Not usually a high street girl but they've won me over of course.

Au revoir lovely readers...
Au revoir
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment