Thursday 29 August 2013

Back to reality.


First off, I apologise for being rather MIA for the past couple of weeks. Remember that lovely eye infection? Well, it turned out to be an allergy that I haven't quite got to the bottom of yet and is making my life a bit of a disaster. Anyway, I'm going to catch you up as quickly and painlessly as I can.


1/ I finally got a hair cut. I'm absolutely loving my new crop - I feel like a cross between Alexa Chung and Audrey Hepburn (but nowhere near as stylish or beautiful..)

2/ My baby brother has turned 17! This makes me feel very old; I bought him his tongue piercing (much to my mother's annoyance) and we went out for an Indian at this place just down the road from us; a very happy time was had by all. 



3/ I had a lovely day catching up with my friend Tian in London last weekend. Unfortunately I don't have many pictures of the occasion thanks to the torrential rain - I didn't want to get my phone all wet, plus we both looked like we'd been swimming in the Thames...such a good day though! 

4/ Lady Gaga has bought out her newest single, 'Applause', early due to it's being leaked.This new song has just reminded me of how great I think she is; completely mad & unneccessarily outrageous, but genius nonetheless (maybe not in that meat dress though).

5/ This one doesn't have a picture but I thought it was worth mentioning. I've officially written a business plan and even managed to scrape together a financial forecast. Both will probably become useless fairly soon, but it's good to seem organised! More to come on that later, just getting the ball rolling and all will be revealed.

There we have it. A few key things that have happened to me. Expect more posts soon though, I have lots of lovely beauty buys to share with you soon and a few essential items from the new Autumn collections that are coming out. 

What have you all been up to? It'd be great to hear from you. 

Until next time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment