Thursday 29 August 2013

Beauty on a Budget.

Item #2
cc cream


Brand: L'Oreal Paris
Product: Nude Magique Anti-Fatigue CC Cream
Price: £9.99
Rating: 4*

I am always on the look out for a good foundation or BB cream and for the past couple of months had been using the L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream. When I had to change my make-up after the eye incident though, I decided it was time for something new. 
CC Creams are quite literally 'colour correctors'. Like a BB cream, they attempt to keep you looking natural, but unlike the BB cream, they add a little bit of brightness to your complexion instead of simply evening out your skin tone. 
Glamour Magazine did a beauty edition in association with L'Oreal, just my luck! Their recommendation was the CC Cream over the BB. Why? Apparently it's got amazing skincare benefits and generally keeps you looking flawless and radiant.
L'Oreal has a few varieties, but I chose the 'Anti-Fatigue' one over 'Anti-Dullness' and 'Anti-Redness' - because if there's one thing that affects my skin, it's the tiredness that plagues me after a weekend of work. 
Well so far, I have not been disappointed. I am so in love with this! It goes on easily, although very bright orange until you've rubbed it in which made me nervous. It looks lovely once thoroughly brushed on though, and gives me a really even skin tone. It doesn't stain my brush either which is miraculous.
Overall I would definitely suggest getting this if you like the natural look. It doesn't give me any extra colour, so if you're like me and are fairly pale, it might not be for you. I've embraced my ivory skin now though, so it doesn't bother me too much. Blushers and bronzers are to add colour in my opinion. It does, however, make me glow. That could be an exaggeration, but it definitely has that little something that makes me feel and look brighter in the mornings.  

Let me know what you think! Has anyone else used any good CC creams?
Merci :) speak again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment